One of the biggest concerns potential CBD users face is drug testing by their employers. Knowing exactly what is being tested, what kind of drug test is being done, and knowing your product are key components to keeping yourself safe from potential repercussions. In this article, I dive into the key important aspects that you need to know regarding CBD use and drug testing. Being the only hemp infused product line on the market that does 3rd party independent drug testing, I a have first hand knowledge and experience with what and how most drug testing is done since we specialize in products for first responders and other individuals who’s profession require regular or random drug testing by their employer. So if you are curious about what to look for and how to keep yourself in line with your employers drug policies, time the few minutes to click on the link and educate yourself on the facts as the pertain to CBD use and drug tests.
Shop By Categories
- First Responder Fuel donates medical kits to Liberty Hill Police Department
- Speaking at the Lucky Leaf Expo Conference in Houston, TX (11/6/2021)
- Elephante CBD Grand Opening with First Responder Fuel
- First Responder Fuel’s Box Alarm Energy & Focus formula video
- Lee Vernon speaking on Cannabis Entrepreneur 101 in Oklahoma City, OK 9/3/2021