The lack of quality sleep is having a detrimental effect on the lives and health of first responders. Due to shift work, stress of the profession, exposure to various hazards, and other variables, sleep is one of the foundation catalysts to keeping first responders healthy. Lack of sleep has a long term negative cumulative effect on first responders that leads to heart disease, stroke, cancer, and other ailments. CBD has been proven to be effective when it comes to combating many of the issues above, especially sleep. In this segment we discuss the benefits that CBD can have on better quality sleep which in turn helps first responders feel better mentally and physically.
Shop By Categories
- Balms (2)
- Capsules (3)
- Coffee (8)
- Focused Relief Options (5)
- Foundational Wellness (5)
- Gel Caps (2)
- Gummies (2)
- Oil Tincture (5)
- Pet Health (1)
- Sample Packs (5)
- Uncategorized (1)
- One of the REAL reasons why national cannabis legalization has not taken place.
- Williamson County Mental Health & Wellness Expo
- CBD 101 Seminar, The Truth Behind Healing Our Bodies and Mind 5/19/2022
- Cannabis and killing cancer, proof is in the science!
- Helping veterans feel better with First Responder Fuel