The lack of quality sleep is having a detrimental effect on the lives and health of first responders. Due to shift work, stress of the profession, exposure to various hazards, and other variables, sleep is one of the foundation catalysts to keeping first responders healthy. Lack of sleep has a long term negative cumulative effect on first responders that leads to heart disease, stroke, cancer, and other ailments. CBD has been proven to be effective when it comes to combating many of the issues above, especially sleep. In this segment we discuss the benefits that CBD can have on better quality sleep which in turn helps first responders feel better mentally and physically.
Shop By Categories
- Join First Responder Fuel at the Dallas Lucky Leaf Expo 6/9-10/2021
- BlueMagic is NOW available to the public and it is AMAZING!
- Another milestone achieved with our sister company Texas Strategic Advisors
- Higher Ed Hemp Tours & First Responder Fuel Podcast at Lucky Leaf Expo
- We are up and ready for the Austin Lucky Leaf Expo!